Are you at risk for colon cancer?
Unfortunately most individuals are at risk for developing this deadly disease. However, the good news is that colon cancer is preventable and treatable through colon cancer screening.
Did You Know?
- develops without symptoms.
- is the #2 cancer killer in the U.S., only behind lung cancer in men and breast cancer in women
- will develop in 1 in 17 people in their lifetime without proper screening.
- affects more than 150,000 people each year and more than 50,000 people die each year from this disease.
- Screening tests are designed to detect polyps before the cancer develops. Screening saves lives.